Which park for Saturday?

woodys_girl

Mouseketeer
We're going to have a little theme park fun before we hit Disneyland/DCA Monday-Wednesday and close out with OBB on Thursday. My kids will be 6, 9, and 10 and I'm pretty sure we want to go to Legoland and Seaworld for a day each. We're doing a beach/rest day on Sunday so that leaves Friday and Saturday to do these two parks. I'm trying to decide which to do which day. Driving-wise I think it makes sense to do Seaworld Friday and Legoland Saturday, but we could just choose a hotel located in between and it wouldn't matter too much. Both parks had listed 10am-5pm on Friday and 10am-8pm on Saturday. We've previously visited Legoland during the week to avoid the crowds and while we were able to do everything (lines weren't too bad), the 5pm close did make me feel a tad rushed. However, I assume both parks will be more crowded on the weekend, and I will feel rushed with a 5pm close at both as well. So is there a better choice in this scenario? Or is it 6 one way and a half dozen the other? Also, feel free to let me know if you have a better plan all together. (I know my oldest and youngest would love the Mario stuff at USH.)
Thanks in advance.

Also consider Knott’s Berry Farm near Disneyland on the Friday. It’s much closer although your dates are likely to be during Knott’s Scary Farm (starts Sept 22nd) when the park closes at 5-30pm. You could then visit Legoland on the Saturday with the longer hours and save a drive to SD and back for SeaWorld or moving hotels.
If you still want to visit SeaWorld and Legoland look at staying closer to them, even at the Legoland Hotel.

Also consider Knott’s Berry Farm near Disneyland on the Friday. It’s much closer although your dates are likely to be during Knott’s Scary Farm (starts Sept 22nd) when the park closes at 5-30pm. You could then visit Legoland on the Saturday with the longer hours and save a drive to SD and back for SeaWorld or moving hotels.
If you still want to visit SeaWorld and Legoland look at staying closer to them, even at the Legoland Hotel.
Thanks. I will look into Knott's as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter