Which plan would you go with?

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
Plan A:
Arrival- Landing at 11am. Either QS lunch at resort (AoA) or MK and dinner at CRT
1st full day (MNSSHP night)- brunch at Chef Mickey's at 1:40pm, head to MK for MNSSHP at 4pm

OR

Plan B:
Arrival - QS lunch at resort or MK, walk over to the Contemporary for dinner at Chef Mickey's
1st day: CRT dinner at 4pm, MNSSHP

Not sure which to do.

Thanks!

I Would not eat at a table service during the halloween party- i would do crt on a night your not doing the party. We went last year and we just did a quick service at MK when we got there at 4 for the party, didnt want to waste time sitting down for too long.

If I go with Plan A, is the ADR for CM at 1:40pm ok?

This would be our lunch since we'll be having breakfast at the resort early.

Does brunch there have good selection of lunch options?

I would not make any ADR for your arrival day, so I would choose Plan A with the QS option.

I'll be the one to vote for plan B. If you're flight gets delayed or cancelled and you have to hop a later flight, I wouldn't want to miss CRT. I'd rather forego Chef Mickey's. Why not get to MK earlier and have a CRT lunch so you're not going close to party time?

I'll be the one to vote for plan B. If you're flight gets delayed or cancelled and you have to hop a later flight, I wouldn't want to miss CRT. I'd rather forego Chef Mickey's. Why not get to MK earlier and have a CRT lunch so you're not going close to party time?

I don't have a reg park ticket just MNSSHP ticket.

I would go plan B. We did something similar a few years back when we did mnsshp, except ate at 1900 park faire then headed into the party. It was perfect! Nice to have some real food before the party gets going.

It would depend on your plans for the MNSSHP. Are you interested in meeting rare characters like the 7 Dwarfs or Jack and Sally? If you want to meet them, their lines start long before the official 7 PM start of the party. Last year, I think Jack and Sally actually came out well before 7 to begin their M&G.

So...If you are interested in rare characters I would go with Plan A with one caveat. CRT is a fully pre-paid meal so it is not something I would do on arrival day just in case there are travel delays (e.g. weather, mechanical either at your departure airport or elsewhere that prevents your plane from arriving at your departure airport). If you miss the CRT reservation you will be charged the full amount for everyone on the reservation. I would do QS or see what TS is available online after arriving at MCO or your resort.

If you are not interested in characters I would choose Plan B and have a CRT dinner before the party. Find a reservation around 4:15 or 4:30 to give yourself time to get into the park with your party tickets and to get your wristbands before heading to CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter