Which resort to waitlist???

KC78

Mouseketeer
So...a friend is renting me her points and looks like we are getting a studio at SSR for 12/17 to 12/28 (may possibly add on a few more days to stay through New Years) It was my last choice resort but all that is available for that time frame. My question is if I book SSR and waitlist another resort which one would I have the best chance of getting with it being the busy Holiday season and all (other than OKW):confused3???? TIA :)

So...a friend is renting me her points and looks like we are getting a studio at SSR for 12/17 to 12/28 (may possibly add on a few more days to stay through New Years) It was my last choice resort but all that is available for that time frame. My question is if I book SSR and waitlist another resort which one would I have the best chance of getting with it being the busy Holiday season and all (other than OKW):confused3???? TIA :)

I think it's unlikely any waitlist will come through for 11 or more days at your holiday dates. Maybe a few days at the beginning. I would have suggested OKW, after that, I guess AKV because its large.

So this is going to be a good holiday season to do this because VGF is opening! Lots of folks (including us) are abandoning their December ressies and moving to Vgf. Pp is right - don't waitlist the full stay. Break it up. VWL? BWV? BLT? Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter