Which resort would you choose?

DanBTheMan

Earning My Ears
My family and I (2 adults/2 kids) just returned from a split stay trip, in which we stayed at both the Poly and Riviera. We absolutely loved both resorts, but each time we visit Disney we always like to try something new and old. For our next trip, we are hoping to return at Christmas time and trying to decide, which of those two resorts to leave off in order to stay in a grand Floridian deluxe studio. Any thoughts or suggestions?

We try to balance both a day at Epcot, a day at Magic Kingdom, and two resort days in our plans.

Poly > RIV

However, if you're doing a split-stay between GF and either the Poly or Riviera, I would probably do GF + RIV.

It gives you more variety, since GF is so close to the Poly anyway, and it gives you skyliner access to Epcot and HS for that portion of your trip.

(But the real answer at Christmas time should be Wilderness Lodge!!)

Poly > RIV

However, if you're doing a split-stay between GF and either the Poly or Riviera, I would probably do GF + RIV.

It gives you more variety, since GF is so close to the Poly anyway, and it gives you skyliner access to Epcot and HS for that portion of your trip.

(But the real answer at Christmas time should be Wilderness Lodge!!)
Haha I was thinking Wilderness Lodge at Christmas too!!! Also I agree, if you’re set on GF I would vote for the other stay to be RIV.

Wilderness Lodge at Christmas is incredible! :cloud9: It is not quite as convenient as the monorail resorts, but it has so much else going for it that it barely matters. We are Riviera fans too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter