Which Resorts for your room block?!

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hi everyone!

Just curious as to which resorts you chose for your room block and why?

I was thinking GF, POP, and we're debating between Coronado and POFQ.

We like Coronado and the pool but the resort is pretty big and we don't know where the block will be for our guests. We love POFQ because of the size of the resort is small, close to DTD, and good food court.

Which would you choose, which ones did you choose??

Thanks!

Where will your wedding locations be and are you providing transportation for your guests to your locations? Something you may consider is picking locations that are nearest to your ceremony location. If you are providing transportation, the further the resorts are from each other the longer your guests will be stuck on the bus.

I am having all my events in Epcot so I chose resorts that were all near each other and near Epcot: Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach and Pop. I would add, I also chose CBR because I have quite a few beach fanatics in my family, so I thought that the scenery would go over well.

I'm not sure if that helps you make your decision at all, but maybe just another thing to consider. :goodvibes

I asked some of my friends and family where they have stayed before and made my decisions based on that. Since my Ceremony is at Sea Breeze Point, I wanted to stay close to that location.

• Yacht Club - While the Boardwalk is closer, I adore the Yacht Club so I made that our Deluxe choice.
  • Coronado Springs - a few of my friends have stayed here and really loved it so I chose that for our Moderate hotel.
  • All Star Movies - I really wanted the value hotel to be as affordable as possible. All Star Movies was a little less expensive than POP and some of my family has stayed there before.

It's important to note that I am providing transportation for my guests so that is why some of my locations are farther. Definitely take into account transportation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter