Which rooms have ceiling fans?

MarcyMouse

Mouseketeer
We're staying in a one bedroom at BWV for the first time. Is there a ceiling fan in the bedroom, and in the main room? We all need the noise of a fan to sleep well.
Thanks!

You know, now that I think about it, I don't remember having ever been in a BR at WDW that didn't have a ceiling fan. I can't speak specifically for BWV because I just don't remember specifically but I don't think there are any BRs that don't have one.

We are a family that also sleeps with the noise of a fan. We have stayed at all of the DVC resorts at Disney, and haven't found a ceiling fan that was as loud as a regular fan. We just bring a white noise machine.

I can't sleep without a little white noise either. I put a white noise song on my iPhone and play it on repeat - cheaper and one less thing to bring with us!

We take a fan with us. The ceiling fans aren't loud enough and even if you put them on high, they just blow so hard directly on you that I can't sleep.

Take a fan or put one in your OL. You'll be glad you did.

Our BLT studio did not have a fan. Our AKV ceiling fan was a little noisy, but not in a windy/blowy way, but more in a mechanical rhythmic hum way. It was kind of annoying. I like the idea of using a white noise iPhone app. At this point I don't think I could fit even a little fan in my OL . . .

Old thread I know, but I'm specifically trying to find out if BWV and/or BCV have ceiling fans in their studios. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter