Which to prioritize when booking ADR's: Fireworks vs Space 220? Sci Fi vs Oga's?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
On the morning of 4/25 I have to book these ADR's at 60+10... This is for JULY 3rd which I expect will be massively busy. Which should I do first?
Spice Road Fireworks Party
Space 220 Lounge lunch

On the morning of 4/26, same issue - only for JULY 4th - again, super packed parks.
Sci Fi dinner
Oga's mid afternoon drinks

Space 220 Lounge and SciFi are going to be the hardest to get and the hardest to pick up later.
For most other things, if you miss out on getting them on ADR days, you'll be able to find them as your trip gets closer.

Also, if you don't get the Spice Road Table party, fireworks at Epcot are very easy to see from all around the world showcase. Spice Road Table is one of our favorites though, and you can get on the walk up list for food throughout the day. Hummus fries are the BEST.

Even on New Year's Eve Oga's reservations were popping up all over the place. We've done two NYE trips since it's been open and it has not been hard to get for parties of two or four (not sure how many you'll be with)

My best advice is to not stress over dining. It will not make or break your trip. If you sign up for dining alerts with Touring Plans (there are other services, but they have not worked that well for me) or just check off and on as your trip gets closer you'll likely find what you're looking for. Don't panic if you get up early on ADR day and things aren't showing as available. Some places do not release their inventory immediately. Fireworks packages are notorious for this, and threads will show up here on the Dis with others in the same situation, and you can kind of keep an eye on that to see when they do start becoming available.

Good luck and most of all - have fun on your trip!!

Space 220 Lounge and SciFi are going to be the hardest to get and the hardest to pick up later.
For most other things, if you miss out on getting them on ADR days, you'll be able to find them as your trip gets closer.

Also, if you don't get the Spice Road Table party, fireworks at Epcot are very easy to see from all around the world showcase. Spice Road Table is one of our favorites though, and you can get on the walk up list for food throughout the day. Hummus fries are the BEST.

Even on New Year's Eve Oga's reservations were popping up all over the place. We've done two NYE trips since it's been open and it has not been hard to get for parties of two or four (not sure how many you'll be with)

My best advice is to not stress over dining. It will not make or break your trip. If you sign up for dining alerts with Touring Plans (there are other services, but they have not worked that well for me) or just check off and on as your trip gets closer you'll likely find what you're looking for. Don't panic if you get up early on ADR day and things aren't showing as available. Some places do not release their inventory immediately. Fireworks packages are notorious for this, and threads will show up here on the Dis with others in the same situation, and you can kind of keep an eye on that to see when they do start becoming available.

Good luck and most of all - have fun on your trip!!
Thank you so much!

I know SciFi and Space 220 Lounge will be hard.
I plan to prioritize the Spice Road Fireworks Dining over Space 220 but ONLY because it's 4th of July. I'm only booking two ADR's that morning so if there's nothing for Fireworks dining I will immediately move to look at Space 220.

The next day I plan to prioritize SciFi over Oga's.

I know this part is stressful but it makes the park days much easier!

I haven’t been keeping up, but I don’t know that they release Spice Road Fireworks daily. I thought they had been releasing them randomly for a chunk of dates. So I wouldn’t worry if you don’t see it available for booking that morning.

Epcot doesn’t do special fireworks on the 3rd though. Just the 4th I think? Unless I’m completely wrong. I thought I read that MK does the fireworks on the 3rd and 4th and Epcot does them just on the 4th

Epcot doesn’t do special fireworks on the 3rd though. Just the 4th I think? Unless I’m completely wrong. I thought I read that MK does the fireworks on the 3rd and 4th and Epcot does them just on the 4th
Yes, that’s my understanding too. Which is why we are doing MK on 7/3 and Epcot on 7/4. Assuming other families have the same thought, I can only guess DHS could possibly be extra crowded on 7/2 and 7/5?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter