Which Vegas Cirque show?

I think I must be the only one on here who really didn't like O. I thought there was too much people running in circles around a pool. We much preferred Le Reve, which technically isn't Cirque, but it is a Dragone, who directed both Mystere and O before splitting from Cirque. We loved Le Reve. We have also seen Mystere and loved it. It is the classic Vegas Cirque. I know Love is out for you, but I am not a Beatles fan and I loved that one too. I've always wanted to see Ka, but we always seem to be in Vegas when it is on break. I would definitely pay the money to see Mystere, Le Reve or Love again. If I hadn't ever been to a cirque in Vegas, I'd probably start with the classic Mystere. If I had seen O first, I probably would have liked it, but we saw it the year after we saw Mystere, and we thought Mystere was much better which made us disappointed in O. I think you will probably like whichever one you choose.

We saw Ka on the 22nd july and it was fantastic show, definetly recommend it.
wanted to do a few others but never got the time.
We went to freemont St and it was an incredible atmosphere, and a definite in my opinion

We went in July and had free Love tickets with our package. I really wasn't looking foward to it. We were in a group of 20 year olds to 30 year olds and none of are Beatles fans. We were so surprised and so amazed. We all loved every part of the show.

Look into Zumanity at New York New York. My husband and I enjoyed it in one of those love seats they have.

You're right in wanting to avoid Criss Angel-he is horrible. My hubby thought that we had wasted our $. In fact I really don't want to go to any more Cirque shows because of the Angel one at the Luxor. He was that bad, and Cirque should disassociate themselves from Angel.

I've seen Ka and Mystere. Mystere is more of a circus acrobatics and I liked it more than Ka. I also have a friend that has seen the Beatles show and they liked it so much they went again that same week, but if you don't know the Beatles' songs (who doesn't) then you may not like it.

I know you have already gone on your trip but thought this might help others trying to decide.

Unlike what others have said my Hubby and I did NOT like KA. We had nosebleed seats though and it was hard to tell what was going on. Yes the staging was cool but it was hard to figure out the story line and it just wasn't a "cirque" show to us.

We loved "O" unfortunatly it was several years ago and I don't remember it now. I just know we loved it.

Zumanity- not so good. Ranked right along with KA for us.

My husband has seen Mystere and loved that.

Friends have seen Le Reve and rave about it!

DH and I have seen all of the Cirque shows coming through Chicago, as well as La Nouba, Mystere and Zumanity.

Mystere is one of my favorites. Although I wasn't really fond of the "Baby" clown, I thought this was classic cirque.

Zumanity is very different. It still has great cirque acts, but with a totally adult theme. When we went, audience members flashed the actors their 'girls'; and there was quite a bit of nudity. To enjoy it, you also have to go beyond the stereotypical version of sexy. Fat chicks and buffed up "little people" were a big part of the show. Open your mind and you can enjoy the show. DH enjoyed it as well, but he would have rather seen any other cirque show while there.

Mystere is really good and I absolutely ADORE LOVE!!!!

That's way too sad about ruling out LOVE! It was seriously AMAZING. And you are very right to rule out Chriss Angel. Worst show EVER. You couldn't pay me to sit through the dancing ant-eaters again.

we saw Ka over the New Years holiday and absolutely loved it. Even walking into the theater was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter