Which will have more room for luggage/ double stroller

Coreyjohnson2007

Mouseketeer
ok so we’re big wdw goers. We’re making a Disneyland trip in April. Will be 4 adults and w kids (5&2). Were driving from Phoenix to Anaheim. The question, w all that luggage, a side by side stroller, and the people, would a suburban or a dodge mini van give us more room. We’ve rented a van before and it all fits but is the storage about the same?

Im not sure but you could look up inside specs for both and compare that way - I would think the suburban would offer more storage but with a van you can stack higher so it might be similar

I would normally say a mini van, they seem to be more comfortable for passengers and you can stack fairly high. With a stroller though, and a side by side at that, I might go with the suburban. When we drove to WDW with our suburban, always stacked the suitcases laying down(like the airlines do) and slid the stroller on top of the pile between the suitcases and the roof. It's going to be difficult to stack a stroller in with the suitcases in such a narrow space of a mini van since strollers don't seem to lend themselves to stacking well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter