Which would you choose?

squitty2

Earning My Ears
Of the following passes?

We have a couple of choices.

1. 5 day hopper plus 4 options total price $930.00 for 4 tickets.

2. 7 day hopper plus 4 options total price $1164.00 for 4 tickets.

AP's dont come into the options as DD1 doesnt think she will want to return next year:rolleyes:

Thanks

Squitty2???? Any relation to Squitty I wonder??? ;)

Hmm, well, had to work this out into £ otherwise I couldn't decide, so ... at $1.40 to the £1, according to my calculations you'd be paying:

£166 each for the 5 day and £207 for the 7 day.

Do you think it would be worthwhile looking at the 10 day options? Even though they expire they have had some really good deals recently, my friend only paid £185 for those.

I'd say go for as many days as possible, even though when I've stayed off site I bought 5 day passes I did find I was a bit restricted and had to plan really carefully to make sure I did everything I wanted! :)

HTH my mate Ne!!

Astrid x

Hiya Neil, like the Siggythingywhatsit.

I'd always go for the most days available just to make yer plans more flexible to allow for bad weather or forced changes.

Gotta agree with Val and Astrid especially if staying off-site always go for the most days possible as then you're not so restricted - how different in price is the Annual even if DD1 doesn't think she'd like to go back next year it may be cheaper in the long run for the rest of you anyway?

I would definitely get the 7 and maybe even the 10 - would you do 4 options days? we did do 2 water park days, but we went to Animal Kingdom on one of those days, so it would have been a day off the pass, and an option. If you would have 4 options days, then you can get 11 days out of the 7 day hopper - but I knew that we wouldn't get the full use out of the options.

I found that even with 10 days, I was getting worried that we would run out of pass days - BUT we didn't do Universal/IOA or Busch. We did go to Seaworld twice.

http://www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme_price.htm

has the 10 day tickets for only £15 more than the 7 day hopper - it's £235 / £188. Not as good as last month, but still a pretty good price.

Bev

I have started to think about the AP but I have a problem. Stephanie (DD2) is nine so do I buy an adult AP or a child AP ???:confused:
Also was thinking about the Ten day pass but the prices have went up. So dont know what to do??

you buy Steph a child AP - the pass is good for the whole year, even if she turns 10 the day after you buy it.

How does the 10 day price compare with the AP? Will you go back in the year (I bet you will - especially if you buy the APs). If there is any chance that you will go back then the APs are the best deal.

Could you get APs for the 3 of you, and the 10 day pass for Natalie?

Just a few thoughts

Bev

Thanks for all your help:)

Ok we have decided that if there is another offer on the 10 day pass then we will go for this one. If there is no offer we will go for the AP's
:cool:
Like you say Bev, we will just have to go back before they expire;)

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter