Which would you choose

Amy&Josh

Mouseketeer
if both were open in late 2022/early 2023... Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans French Quarter??

FQ is on my list of places to stay someday, but having Skyliner access might push me to CBR.

POFQ as we like the theming, the size of the resort, the pool area and the boat to Disney Springs.

I do not like the Skyliner, although my DH does, so CB is less appealing because of that.

Stayed at CBR once and did not like the resort. Skyliner access is a game changer to be considered!

CBR for me. I cannot stand New Orleans so the themeing at POFQ made me very uncomfortable.

Actually POR-Riverside is our fav moderate. It’s a beautiful resort and love going out of our room and being along the river in the Mansion section. It’s beautifully landscaped and relaxing. They also have quiet pools when you don’t feel like the noise of the main pool parties. Why do CMs use megaphones? The kids are right next to them!
FQ is very nice too. But more compact.
CBR was our first onsite resort and we enjoyed it very much. Haven’t been back in years, but next trip, whenever international is allowed again we will stay there. I’m curious about the Skyliner. And we do like the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter