Which would you choose?

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide between the following for 3 adults:

1. Breakfast at Crystal Palace and dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table

OR

2. Lunch at Cinderella's and dinner at Crystal Palace

FYI - the dinner is right before MVMCP. If it's at CP, there will be a number of other DISers eating there, too.

Hi Nancy-
I can only tell you that we had lunch at CRT and it was good, not great. If you've never been in the castle restaurant it's definitely fun, at least once. We ate at CP, but it's been YEARS ago and I don't remember anything about it. Food quality being more or less the same, maybe there is some geographical advantage to being in one place or the other for MVMCP.

I'll vote for wherever the other DISers are because that will be a lot of fun. Otherwise, breakfast at CP beats out dinner at CP IMO.

Haven't done the others but Crystal Palace breakfast is the best around!!! It's our all time favorite meal at WDW and we do it at least twice each trip!!!!

Thanks for your opinions! Hmmmmm..decisions, decisions! I've eaten both breakfast and lunch at Crystal Palace and enjoyed it very much, but haven't had the dinner buffet. I've eaten breakfast at the castle, but not lunch or dinner. Guess I'd better ask my traveling companions (non-DISers) if they have a preference.

I would choose breakfast at CP and Dinner at CRT.

We just did CP before MNSSHP and LOVED it!!! The food and character interaction were both outstanding. Tigger came to our table twice, and the rest of the characters stayed several minutes. My kids especially loved having a parade around the room. We were able to have dinner at 5, then walk over to an almost empty Fantasyland and ride, ride for an hour before the party started. We love CP and will go there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter