while on castaway cay.................

disney queen

DIS Veteran
i was reading on one of the navigators over on www.castawayclub.com about a "power walk" on the island. it is w/the "athletic director." and it takes about 2 hours to complete. it said this is an excellent way to see the island. of course now i can't find the listing about it. reservations are needed. i mentioned this to my husband and he liked the idea. and this is great for a semi-couch potato! any body know about this? help!!! thanks:tongue: :wave: :crazy: this is me before the cruise!

Hi,

I went on this power walk on my cruise the last week of January 2003. It did take a while, a little bit more than two hours I think. I did go at a pretty fast clip, but you could stop at any point and catch a buss back. It went from the dock out to the adult beach and then we continued on the bike trail to the end and then back. I liked it because it was led by a CM from the ship and you could ask him any kind of question about the ship or the CMs or anything. It was very informative and I would highly recommend it. Hope this helps!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter