Whispering Canyon - Breakfast

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they allow for substitutions on the breakfast skillets? I was hoping for regular bacon and sausage on the lighter fare skillet instead of turkey. TIA

When we were there in November I asked to hold the bacon and sausage that came with the skillet and the waitress asked if I wanted to substitute or get more of something on there.

The Whispering Canyon skillets are definitely one of our favorite meals for breakfasts! First thing I booked for our trip coming up next week! They will keep bringing you more of anything you want (I had the lighter fare, my husband had the carnivore and said all the meats were really good).

Yay! Thanks! What did you do? Was the skillet as good as it sounds?
I already had plenty of things that came with the lighter fare skillet so just had the meat held did not want to substitute for something else or get more of anything. We had eaten there plenty of times before it is a favorite we have an early breakfast once every trip no matter where we are staying but this was a first time getting the skillet. I loved it!

We love this place especially when staying at WLV.. You can definitely substitute if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter