Whispering Canyon or Trails End

4ish. Boat ride is nice. One of the best arcades in all of Disney is right there, if your kids are into that. We are in our 40's and love it.

What day of the week are you going? Only reason I ask,
most people don't know that Sat and Sun, 7am-2pm is a brunch buffet. I learned this on a scouting trip when I saw Mac-n-cheese and fried chicken on the buffet at 9am. Changed my world...

What day of the week are you going? Only reason I ask,
most people don't know that Sat and Sun, 7am-2pm is a brunch buffet. I learned this on a scouting trip when I saw Mac-n-cheese and fried chicken on the buffet at 9am. Changed my world...

I booked a 4:45pm ADR - but brunch might be a better option! I have a feeling MK is going to be on overload by noon on Sunday!

There is an arcade at Fort Wilderness? My son would be over the moon!!
There are 2 arcades, actually. The one the we go to is down and attached to the restaurant, by the Marina. There is another 1 next to the giant pool with slides in the middle of the campground.

There are 2 arcades, actually. The one the we go to is down and attached to the restaurant, by the Marina. There is another 1 next to the giant pool with slides in the middle of the campground.

Thanks! I googled it after I posted - LOL - we will head over a bit earlier and check it out - thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter