who calls who for a phone interview?? needhelp asap

vin1215

Mouseketeer
Hi guys I have an interview today with DCP at 5:00 and need to know if I call them or they call me. I have dealing with the recruiter and have her e-mail and phone number but she also has mine as it is listed on my resume...I do not want to e-mail her the day of the interview and ask her that silly question because she might get a wrong impression or might not even get the e-mail in time so if anyone can help I would appreciate it

Hi guys I have an interview today with DCP at 5:00 and need to know if I call them or they call me. I have dealing with the recruiter and have her e-mail and phone number but she also has mine as it is listed on my resume...I do not want to e-mail her the day of the interview and ask her that silly question because she might get a wrong impression or might not even get the e-mail in time so if anyone can help I would appreciate it

they call you.. if by 5:30, you dont hear anything, then i would call them..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter