Who can answer this MIB question?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I wondered how many people know this...

What is the name of the antique shop in MIB?

I know what it is. :)

Well, the souvenir shop is called MIB Gear... this thread confuses me!:D

I think Barry means the antique shop in the ride (just part of the ride not a real antique shop):p

OK-
Could it be as simple as "Antique Shop"?
Jim

if it is not worth at least 20,000 points then why do i want to know?????:D

My post wasn't a guess, it was more a question! I'm thinking..."WHAT antique shop?" !!! :rolleyes:

Karen

You are all wrong.

Actually, it's in an area where you shoot aliens. If you aren't looking for it, you probably won't see it. Sort of like the falling bridge in Spiderman. :)

since Barry rarely scores over 600,000 it must be one of the low point areas :D :D

Originally posted by MIB999999
since Barry rarely scores over 600,000 it must be one of the low point areas :D :D

Well clearly he needs to pay more attention to the targets and less to the trivia!!! ;) :D ;)

But hey, as long as he's havin' fun! :)

Karen

It's[drumroll]:

I.M. Hotep! Aka the guy in The Mummy. It's right before Frank the Pug's newsstand. I also saw a Flaming Moe's... is this in reference to the Simpsons???

i was right, barry concentrates on the no point areas.

Raw recruit Barry Hom will report for MIB training to enhance his skills or be subject to the flashy thing from Tubbi's

I score low because, um, I have to do board research. Yeah, um, it's not easy to be a moderator. Er, I have to, um, do research that will help others. Yeah, do you, um, understand? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter