Who do I contact about weddings?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
My Fiance & I would love to get married in WDW in Sept 2004. Who do I contact to do it? Is there a direct # for them? I tried 407-363-6333 but is disconnected. Can you get married there on a budget? Just something simple for me & her with the kids since we are both getting divorced now. Thanks.

You can call (321) 939- 4610 to obtain information about Disney weddings. You can get married there on a budget depending on the number of guests you have. I am just in the early stages of planning my wedding there so I am not sure I can be of much help but I know the others on this board will be able to help because they are all great!! They do have intimate wedding packages for up to 8 guests but you can add up to a total of 13 guests for an extra fee? These packages start around $3,000 I believe? I hope this helped a little.:Pinkbounc

Definately start your research early. It took four months for my information packet to arrive, and then they sent me the wrong one. (I'm a minister who was looking for details on conducting weddings at WDW, and instead they sent me the whole, "Congratulations on your wedding!" pack, lol.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter