Who else cant wait for January pay raise?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
I can not wait until next month when DH gets his pay raise. He will get a $100 pay raise (E5). Plus, starting next month, we are no longer with Ista for our billing for electric and gas. Instead $200 of BAH is staying put in his pay checks, and we are paying the gas and electric company directly, while the remainder BAH goes to Pinnacle for our housing. So provided we can keep our electric and gas bills under $200 combined, we get a little more $. Plus as of next month, we are finally paying off a loan, so that gives us an extra $! :woohoo:

Starting next month is gonna be good for us! We are gonna be starting to hit our credit cards hard and getting them paid off, plus, we are in the process of saving $ for DVC! :cool1: I was hoping to buy DVC before the price goes up to $112 per point next month, but unfortunately, the car needs a new battery (its getting low) and a bunch of other stuff needs to be done before the worse part of winter gets here. So yea a lot of the money we were saving for DVC, is now gonna be put towards the car. But oh well. Just a small speed bump. We will have no problems saving that money back up in no time. :thumbsup2

So else cant wait for that pay raise?

:banana: Glad things are going well.

I always look forward to the pay raise and this year is one of those years I really look forward to. Beginning of the year raise, promotion raise (also in January), and the hubby will reach 16 years this year so, that is another raise.

Too bad we have to do the same thing, work on paying off those credit cards!

Wow that is a big pay raise! :thumbsup2 DH just got to his 8 yr mark in September. He's gonna be studying after the holidays are over for Tech. He test's sometime next summer. Hoping he makes it the 1st time. However, if he does, he probably wont sew on Tech for another yr or so. His line number will most likely be in the 1000's. Theres A LOT of people waiting to be sewed on for Tech. Just like when he made SSgt. He had to wait 8 months before he could sew on SSgt.

:banana: Glad things are going well.

I always look forward to the pay raise and this year is one of those years I really look forward to. Beginning of the year raise, promotion raise (also in January), and the hubby will reach 16 years this year so, that is another raise.

Too bad we have to do the same thing, work on paying off those credit cards!

Here is some pixiedust: he makes it the first time.

Don't you hate those waits. Hubby has been waiting a little over a year, which is about how long he waited the last promotion. Oh well, I'm thankful he is getting promoted.

Wow that is a big pay raise! :thumbsup2 DH just got to his 8 yr mark in September. He's gonna be studying after the holidays are over for Tech. He test's sometime next summer. Hoping he makes it the 1st time. However, if he does, he probably wont sew on Tech for another yr or so. His line number will most likely be in the 1000's. Theres A LOT of people waiting to be sewed on for Tech. Just like when he made SSgt. He had to wait 8 months before he could sew on SSgt.

I can NOT WAIT for Jan to roll around :rotfl: lol My hubby is E5 as well so we are looking at that amount in raise too! He is up for promotion in Sept, looking forward to that as it will be a rather LARGE raise. He will be deployed at that time. By then, I will no longer be a stay at home mommy :( as both boys will be in school and I will be done with school....hopefully employed too. We will be no longer living paycheck to paycheck and that will be a huge relief :)

For the first time in 4 years, I have somehow completely forgotten about the annual pay raise! My DH is also E-5, so that will be a nice extra amount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter