Who else had Elaine Bolivar as recruiter?

LeanneW

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I'm Leanne and I'm from AZ. I go to Northern Arizona Unversity and just had my info session last night. I interview tomorrow! I was just wondering if anyone else had Elaine Bolivar as a recruiter and how that's gone for them acceptance-wise. Thanks!! Good luck everyone!! =D

Elaine wasnt my actual recruiter, I think it was christy or something. But Elaine was the presentation leader at the school presentation I went to. She's very nice, and she answered all my questions. I also emailed her a week or so ago..she replied back within like a few hours with everything I needed.

Elaine wasnt my actual recruiter, I think it was christy or something. But Elaine was the presentation leader at the school presentation I went to. She's very nice, and she answered all my questions. I also emailed her a week or so ago..she replied back within like a few hours with everything I needed.

Elaine is you Presentation Recruiter and Christy is your Support Recruiter. Elaine is the recruiter who comes to campus, meets with students, and gets them signed up for interviews. Once you interview, Christy is the recruiter who makes an offer to you based off of your interview feedback. They're both an excellent resource for you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter