• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else is on property for July 4?

Hello to all,
I need help deciding!
Still undecided if we want to drive from Tx to DW for a resort only stay. Part of me really wants to go like our DS, but I'm still having doubts if we are even going to enjoy our stay in trying to not be close to people. We will stay at RIV for a few days and my DD wants to also stay at the Polynesian. I was also looking at CC since there seems to be so much to do there. We love going to DS, but I know that I will not be able to tolerate wearing a mask during the extreme heat and humidity, so if we go, it will definitely be at night . I have my time off from work the week after the 4th of July, so if we go, we will leave on the 3rd probably.
:confused::confused3:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter