Who Else Is.......

well, tigger, i wish i was leaving in a week. i'm leaving in 72 days and i am so excited i can hardly contain myself.

jumpinggreens.gif

boldyellow.gif
boldpurple.gif

boldred.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldblue.gif
red.gif
multi.gif

And what a thrill it was to make it on the "Next 50 Families Going to Disneyworld" list in Countdown Central. I'm printing the page when I make it to "0" days to go for my scrapbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are leaving three weeks from today. Just Dh and me for 13 days. I can hardly work (as you can tell, I am checking the DIS instead of preparing pleadings)!!!!

This time next week, I will be FIT TO BE TIED WITH ANXIETY!

Leaving at 5 am next Friday!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YEA FOR ALL OF US GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO US, GO US, GO US!!

******:pinkbounc ********

9 more days and i can't wait!!!!!
Mrsmom

Sunday!!! I am sooooo beside myself!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

I still have to get thru the workday today, and then I will BE free free free!
I am so sure Saturday will fly, as that is my final get ready day! Of course, I am already packed, but....being the perpetual list maker, I am sure that I will have to recheck & repack! :p
Just to be sure I didn't forget anything!

tick tock tick tock tick tock! :p ;) :p

Sandi

I'm leaving Saturday too!!!!!!!! Going nuts with anticipation. And starting to panic, as there is nothing actually in my suitcase yet, it's all sitting on my ironing board LOL.

Erika

I can't stand it!!!! I'm just know that I'm not going to be worth anything today at work!LOO

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!! I'll be thinking of all of you that are back here :D

Leaving on Tueday!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: Do *not* like to fly--at all:rolleyes: So that is overshadowing my excitment little. Also dd's are flying for the first time-more anxiety. I'm hoping they'll be a distraction, I really don't want to convey my flight anxiety to them! Once the flight is over I'll be happy. Can't wait to get to the parks. Duck

We have 27 days before we leave..............starting to get excited!!!!!!!!!

111 days and I am already excited....can't imagine how ya'll must feel!!!!! HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!!!!!:D

40 days from today son and I are leaving for airport as soon as school gets out at 230pm. My MIL and husband are driving down 4 days before we fly down. So my son will be at work with me those afternoons after school. I know my boss will want me to get the heck out. They have already been listening to my disney talk for the past 8 months. Out of the 4 of us Im the most excited. I feel like the kid. Im just investing so much time and money into this trip that I want it to be extra special and all of us to be wowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter