Who else spent the morning on the phone?

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Wow.. after 30 minutes of continually hitting redial on not one but 2 phones I finally got through to WDW and got 2 tickets to the August 9th special event!

So Jeff and I will be there.. who else got through?

I too spent 30 minutes hitting re-dial on both my home phone and cel phones. Finally got through (on the home phone luckily), and Im booked. Cant wait to meet everyone. Since we are already doing the pin dance(s), should we all start the cool weather dance now? :bounce:

TTFN,
Stacey

Do we know yet what exactly is planned by Disney for the August pin event? We happened to stumble upon the pin event at the Studios last month. I hadn't read much about it prior to being there that day. Thank you.

It took me 40 minutes of redial on two phones, but I also got through and have two tickets! Yeah!!!!

Been trying for 55 minutes...no luck yet!!!!

Hand is getting numb!!!

Leslie

ariel

:bounce: After :bounce: just :bounce: 15 minutes

I got through and ordered our 3 packages. Have no idea how much she said it was...the excitement was that overwhelming......anyway we'll see you there. Good luck to those of you still trying and don't give up.

:p :p :p :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :bounce: :p :p :p :p

dawn g
mom audrey
dh dave

we'll c u there @ wdw 8-01

and Jeanie said to tell you Lauri it only took her 15 minutes.........LOL. So Jeanie, Jason and I have our tickets.
Barbara

Yikes!!! It took me an hour and a half!!!

But, THE CONNECTICUT CONTINGENT is booked!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Leslie

This is getting old. I have now officially been redialing for TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

~Nancy~

Took me an hour and half of non-stop dialing on two lines to get through and FINALLY -- We got our tickets!!!!! Even though we just got back yesterday, I still can't wait to get back there!

Doing the happy event dance. :bounce: :bounce:
Took a hour and a half but did get the tickets.

Just heard from Sugar Ann she is still trying to get through.

Good luck to everyone I hope all of you get the tickets and we can have breakfast together.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

It too about am hour to get through But we were able to get all our tickets.... We got our 2 and Vince and Suzi got the ones they needed and So did Tiggersmom.... We are now going back to Vince's meet.... Yes we are still trading pins....

It took Shawn and I almost two hours of hitting redail on two phones, but we finally got through and we got our packages! For a while I even had my 6 year old hitting redail after Shawn left for work.....guess that makes us among the truly addicted!

Bonnie

Sorry, It only took me 5 minutes of dialing (acutally I put the number on my memory storage button). I started at 8:30 and was put on hold at 8:35 and answered less than 5 minutes later. I ordered a ticket for hubby only, so I will be a breakfast widow, I'm sure I won't be lonely.

To Shirley38, did the CMs talk to you about getting you CM discount on the pins?? They had me fax a copy of my hubby's CM ID to apply to the purchase of the pins.

I did forget to ask, what time is breakfast, I know registration is at 7:00 AM, just wondering how to work around that time with vouchers for the other pins??

Three hours now. I guess I'll find out just how long my cordless phone's battery lasts, lol!
;0

~Nancy~

THANK YOU FIGMENT2!!!!!!! Cindy was able to get me a ticket. I then go through and was able to get Perdita & Pongo a ticket at 11:30 EST. That's 3 hours of calling, but I finally got through. Yee-Haw!!!!!!!!!

Was surprised that each person can buy 2 of the limited pins! 500 tickets x 2 pins = 1000
Guess the Pooh pin is only for the ticket people?
Al

BRISULLY - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

After 3+ hours of redialing, the phone rings in between redials and lo and behold it's Brian telling me I've been taken care of. WooHoo!! Thanky, thanky, thanky!!

Someone else offered me another ticket (but in a different name) - I will now let that person know I got one of my own so that they can in turn offer their extra to some other unfortunate soul who did not get a ticket.

Breakfast anyone?!? :)

~Nancy~ (who's DD missed pre-school summer school this a.m. for this escapade! Ahh the dedication we have to our pin craft!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter