Who else spent the morning on the phone?

Since we won't get there until mid to late Thursday, we didn't order tickets. Somehow, I'm already feeling left out.
:(

Don't worry, Robyn.. you and I will be first in line at the super-LE extra-special pin release they will have during that breakfast. :) Hee hee....

Dar :bounce:

Hey RobYn, How do you think I feel..... I don't get there till Saturday, I don't get to get up at 5:00am four days in a row, I don't get to wait in line at 7:00am every day, all I get to do is go to the pin meet on Saturday night, and meet and trade with all the wonderful friends I've made on this board this past year....... ummmmmmm nevermind, it looks like I may have gotten the better end of this deal! ;)

Yawn! Hey, was I supposed to call someone this morning?

Man, it is a good think Lauri took care of me. I had no idea there were two 5:30's in a day! I knew there was a PM but there is an AM too? These Disney guys need to think west coast time.

Jeff

Hi everyone!!! Well, I guess since I'm way up here in NY on the Canadian border is why it took me 2 1/2 hours of non-stop dialing to finally GET MY TICKETS!!!:bounce: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :bounce:
After talking to "Kim" I am a little nervous because of the way the pins will be distributed...We will be leaving before the 4pm posting on Sunday...So, if I'm not on the list Thurs, Fri or Sat, Hopefully someone here will look and get my pins for me...It's getting closer and I can't wait..Nancy

It took me 40 minutes to get through this morning while driving down a Chicago expressway. Let me tell you...it was tricky, but at least I got my ticket!

We're with you, Robyn and Dar !! We'll be first in line for that TOP SECRET LE of 5 that they'll be releasing while all these unsuspecting folks are getting fed...lol...Tough to get to the breakfast when we won't be getting in 'till around noon :)

Mike was on 3 phones for two and a half hours. He's doing just great! Thanks for all the pixie dust you sent!!! Then a minute later JoAnne said "Hi Mike - Judy too? Great!". (Do we go to too many Disney events?) I'm really starting to get very excited about this. Can't wait to see you all!!

Finally got through after 2 hours. I caught myself falling asleep, 5:30 is just too early!
Lisa

on the phone....finally got through at 400 but of course sold out...bummer....
Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter