Who has accepted Fall 06?

MsLindsey2 said:
I got my "Congrats" email saying I would be invited to be a character performer for Fall '06 - I'll be there!

Congrats! Maybe I will be assisting you.

Hi all.... I just had my phone interview this past week to do a Third College program. I applied for a professional internship but heard nothing :( So I should know if a few weeks if I am going or not. ;) Although this time I am hopfuly staying in Florida.

I'll be on my second CP program starting May 17! this time it's character performer! princess:

ashley

OKW 2005 :sunny:
POR 2004 :wizard:
ALS (CP F&B) 2003 :furious:
CS 2002 :wizard:
CS 2001 :wizard:
*and many other trips to disney :wizard:

princessgirl2238 said:
I'll be on my second CP program starting May 17! this time it's character performer! princess:

Ooh, congrats! Maybe I will see you down there because I'm going to be a character attendant. How tall are you?

i'm 5'2- not tall enough for some of my fave face characters, but i was told that i'll be tall enough for a few face characters :teeth: so i still have hope. where did you live before? i lived in vista (the last time i was there chatum was closed till sept and even after it opened there was no bus that went there), i'm hoping for chatum- one of my sorority sisters lived there the year it opened and it sounded so much better than vista (although the social life at vista wasn't too shabby :) )

ashley
CP 2006 Fall Advantage (character performer) princess:
OKW 2005 :sunny:
POR 2004 :hippie:
CP 2003 Fall Advantage (All Star Sports F&B) :furious:
CS 2002 and 2001 :crazy:
*many other trips to disney :teeth:

I lived in Chatham. I LOVED it there! :love: I am actually hoping for Chatham again this time. I actually auditioned for the Fall in Boston, but didn't get it. According to Disney, I am 5'2 1/2" tall (chipmunk height. Yay!). Hopefully one day I will get to be a character, and maybe I will be assisting you. When do you go down?

I accepted today - I will be arriving August 23 and will be a character performer (face character). I'm excited! :cloud9:

I'm hoping to get a 1 bedroom... anyone else that is arriving Aug. 23 and wants a 1 bedroom, too - maybe we can get to be buddies before we get there and then try to room together? Just a thought.

congrats on the job! i got face character/character performer too! my roommate last time was face character and she loved it! the only downside was the beginning training because everyone has to do fur character for about 3 weeks before switching (i think that sucks too, but oh well i could be back at my old job- major yuck).
when you go in for apartments on check in day, just tell them you want a single. you'll definaly get it b/c no one usually requests a single, and sometimes doubles are also in the minority.
see you down there!

ashley

only 12 days till i leave for flordia ( and the 2 day side trip to universal) and 14 till i check in :teeth:

princessgirl2238 said:
congrats on the job! i got face character/character performer too! my roommate last time was face character and she loved it! the only downside was the beginning training because everyone has to do fur character for about 3 weeks before switching (i think that sucks too, but oh well i could be back at my old job- major yuck).
when you go in for apartments on check in day, just tell them you want a single. you'll definaly get it b/c no one usually requests a single, and sometimes doubles are also in the minority.
see you down there!

ashley

only 12 days till i leave for flordia ( and the 2 day side trip to universal) and 14 till i check in :teeth:

Thank ya very much! It's good to know a little more about what I'll be doing. I don't mind doing a fur character for 3 weeks... I just hope I don't get stuck with it for the duration. But then again, I spose I couldn't complain too much - afterall, Disney will be paying me to play Halloween everyday for about 5 months :thumbsup2

My AOL messenger name is MsLindsey2 - I'd love to talk to anyone that'll be there when I'm heading down!

I'm not doing the CP, but I will be going to WDW in October over my fall break!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Maybe I'll see some of you working down there!

MsLindsey2 said:
I accepted today - I will be arriving August 23 and will be a character performer (face character). I'm excited! :cloud9:

I'm hoping to get a 1 bedroom... anyone else that is arriving Aug. 23 and wants a 1 bedroom, too - maybe we can get to be buddies before we get there and then try to room together? Just a thought.

Congrats! That is very exciting! Did they say which face characters you will be doing? How tall are you? I am going to be a character attendant and hopefully will see you down there.

princessgirl2238 said:
see you down there![/COLOR]

That's good news. I was thinking I just got lucky last time when I snagged a two-person apartment.. I'm kind of mellow, so I'd rather have just one roomate, no matter how much more it takes out of my cheques. >_>

Joanna71985 said:
Congrats! That is very exciting! Did they say which face characters you will be doing? How tall are you? I am going to be a character attendant and hopefully will see you down there.

I'm 5'4" according to the Disney tape measure. They didn't say what character I'd be, just listed face character :: shrugs ::

you won't actually be assigned a character till you get down there, and even then it will be a group of characters in that height range.

ashley

I have the best news ever! Due to change in plans, I am now checking in for the CP on...May 24th! I am soo excited. That is only 3 weeks away! :cheer2:

that's awesome! i know that i was so crawing off the walls last week when it was at 3 weeks and now that it's only 10 DAYS!!! good luck dealing with the anticipation (haha). see you down there!

ashley

Neat for you! I just got back from a week in FL and am already missing the weather. Don't forget to check out the flower and garden fest at Epcot, not only are the grounds looking spiffy, but they've got some interesting concerts and events here and there. I'm pretty sure it'll still be going on when you get there!

See you in August. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter