Who has all booked thier ressies for December

We have- 12/12 to 12/17 BCV- 2 bedroom. Sister trip-do it every year. Leave the husbands at home and have a blast shopping, eating and enjoying all the decos.

Just finished yesterday booking Dec 18-27 Bwv studio. :santa: Thank goodness I am done for another year!!!! LOL!:laughing:

You mean there are people who haven't made their reservations for December yet? I have reservations at SSR for December 14 to December 22

You mean there are people who haven't made their reservations for December yet? I have reservations at SSR for December 14 to December 22

aHHHHHH Yaaaaaaaa... still waiting for my TTS contract to close :sad2:

Maybe we'll get your room; we've got a two-bedroom dedicated booked for six nights starting 12/15. It'll be our first time home.

newfamilyman, we'll make sure the unit is in tip top shape for your holiday.:thumbsup2

Enjoy!!!

We booked day by day for Dec 24 - 29. We're staying in a studio at the VWL. It'll be my first time at Disney over Christmas, and I can't wait!

There are now. Just offered another night to relatives that have to travel from the west coast so now I have to book another night in a studio at the beginning of our family reunion trip for them. I'm hoping getting one night in the middle of a week won't be tough at VWL.

Anyone plan on changing their ressie at the 7 month window. DH and I are debating if we want a 1br now instead of a studio. But we dont have enough points unless we borrow. I love that whirlpool tub. :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

I booked 2 two bedrooms at BWV with Boardwalk view for Dec 6-11 but I booked them day by day as soon as I could. What kind of room were you trying to book that you had to waitlist for it already?

I originally wanted a standard, but since I waited a few weeks to long, they were all gone. So, I said I would take preferred. Then, I called them back the next day to see if I could change to a boardwalk view....too late. Oh well. I'm waitlisted for the bw view, but will be happy with preferred if it doesn't come through.

We're booked! Booked day-by-day for a GV and two studios at SSR from 12/2-12/7. We're going for broke, and taking mine and DH's entire immediate families - 16 of us! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Anyone plan on changing their ressie at the 7 month window. DH and I are debating if we want a 1br now instead of a studio. But we dont have enough points unless we borrow. I love that whirlpool tub. :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

We thought about it maybe AKV but then figured nothing is better than BWV at christmas

I have a GV booked at OKW for Dec 2 - 10 - first visit for the grandson and some of the family on both sides!

We booked SSR for 12-6 to 12-14. At the 7 month mark we're going to try and move to BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter