Who Has Information About Our Vintage Push Puppets

ElvisFromBelgium

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I have a small collection of Disney Push Puppets. Most of them are from makers as: Kohner, Gabriel, Marx.
I stumbled across these ones (see linked pictures) and i can't find any information about them, I noticed that the Donald Duck one has the same figure as the other one.
Has anyone any more information about these ones(Year of production, Factory,....)? Many Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Elvis
(I Cant link the picture so please watch my gallery on this forum)

Hi everyone,
I have a small collection of Disney Push Puppets. Most of them are from makers as: Kohner, Gabriel, Marx.
I stumbled across these ones (see linked pictures) and i can't find any information about them, I noticed that the Donald Duck one has the same figure as the other one.
Has anyone any more information about these ones(Year of production, Factory,....)? Many Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Elvis
(I Cant link the picture so please watch my gallery on this forum)
You can't join a site and then try to post a picture with only two posts under your belt. There is a thread here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/posting-to-up-your-post-count.3757047/ where you can post dummy threads to help build up your post count, which will then allow you to post pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter