Who has never been to the Royal Table w/ Cindy?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
As many times as we have been to Disney, not once we have ever entered that place. Probably by the time my kids get to meet Cindy they will be grown and have their own children.

Do you think we stay on the concierge level that our chances to see Cindy will be better? Or maybe I should just work at the Royal Table and hopefully my boss will let my children have breakfast there and of course they will be a paying customer.

Do you guys always try for Cindy's breakfast on every trip?

We have been twice with my girls and haven't gone yet. Going back in December and don't plan on going then, either.

Been there many times, never been to the Royal Table w/Cindy. Really, don't have a ton of interest in it either, wouldn't mind going but not on my "must do" list.

My son is 6 and has been to Disney 7 times. My daughter is 4 and has been to Disney 6 times. We still have not eaten at CRT. I just haven't even tried for PS's there. It is not on my "must do" list. We did the Princess breakfast in Norway and have done the Cinderella dinner at Grand Floridian....both made us happy. Until my daughter requests it, I won't bother to try.....but at that point, I am sure I will become obsessed with trying to get my PS!!!!!

We've been 10 plus times and have never been in the Castle. We leave in just days for our 11 day honeymoon on the Gold Plan and will be trying it this time. Yes, just new husband and I, but we thought it was a good time to try it.

We've been three times and have never been able to get a PS. We're hoping the 4th time will be the charm for this trip.

We have been to WDW 4 times with our 4 DDs and we have never been to CRT. I guess we are just not "Princess-y" kind of people.
We did see Cinderella at the 1900 Park Fare last summer. It was very nice and we had a wonderful evening. But my family is more interested at spending time at the GF than in visiting Cinderella. :)

We have had lunch at the castle, but have never bothered trying for the breakfast. We are not into princesses either, much preferring Pooh and Mickey and the gang.

I've never been there...my kid is not into Cinderella, more into Captain Hook. Scary.

We've never been and have no intention of going either. We only have one son and he isn't interested in the Princesses.

and really don't want to. Okay, first off, I don't want to work that hard to get into a place to eat. Secondly, we did eat lunch in the castle and after the first couple of minutes looking out the window, weren't that impressed with the atmosphere either. I guess we are just no fun.......

Our kids thought it was great to be inside the castle. The food is good, but not the best in WDW.

Overall it was worth doing, but it is somewhat overrated.

WOO WOO WOO! One hundred posts!!!!

Anyway. . . never been to Cindy's. I guess all the girls in our family would much much rather see Mickey than Cinderella. Now maybe if it was Kim Possible or Lizzy McGuire we'd be more into going, but we're more into Mickey and the gang than the princesses. (I've never asked my DH about this though, maybe HE'D like to see the princesses :p )

We have never had breakfast at Cindy's.

We have however had lunch/dinner several times.

We have never eaten at the castle. I don't think we ever will. Just not one of our things to do.

I've had dinner there, but have Never tried the breakfast. Probably never will.

Carol

My family ate dinner there on our first trip when I was 6. :) But I've never been to the character breakfast, probably never will as I have all boys and the princesses aren't their thing. We will eat there though, just not the character meal.

We have never eaten breakfast there. With 3 ds its definetly not on the top of our " to do list." But dh once asked to eat there for his birthday. He said he wanted to feel like a king and eat in the castle. We had a nice lunch there. The food was good, but we did feel like they were rushing us in and out and our server looked annoyed when we asked for a candle so we could sing happy birthday to dh with the dessert that WE paid for. We might do it again but only for lunch when its cheaper. I guess if we had a little princess instead of our wonderful 3 little princes then I would also probably be up at the crack of dawn trying to make some magic for the princess too. Good luck all you princess moms. Maybe one day I will have a little grand princess and I will be ringing up to 4 phones too with DH trying to make the dreams come true. Ah, what we won't do to make sure the kids have a magical time.

I've worked it....does that count? :D My family has done breakfast once when they came to Orlando to visit me and since I was working Xmas morning....that was the only way to see me! The closest I've come to breakfast s the Chef's giving us leftovers :D But I have eaten both lunch and dinner. I might be a bit biased...but I love it!

Going back in July got PS for CRT. This will be first time there. Surprising my 4 year old DD with this. Just the 2 of us going leaving Dad & other 2 who are not interesting in Cinderella at hotel. Can't wait! Cinderella is her favorite of all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter