who has to hold AP to get AP rates?

Vermin

Earning My Ears
Does the person reserving the room have to be the AP holder, or can anyone else staying there, even a child, be the AP holder in order to get the rates?

Anyone staying in the room can be the AP holder to get the rate. I have heard from some people on this board that it has to be the person the room is booked under, but according to CRO and guest relations at POFQ and ASMo, anyone in the room is fine. We haven't done this yet, but we will be bringing my 5 year old niece with us in October and we'll be getting her an AP since she's going back with her parents for their first family trip within the year. We specifically asked CRO about this when we booked the trip (we all have APs so we won't be needing hers on our trip) since we know she'll be going back and the AP rate would help her parents out with the room rate. CRO told us it was fine as long as she is in the room booked with the AP discount. To be sure of this we called ASMo (where she'll be with her family) and they agreed and when we called POFQ with some questions about the resort (before we knew we'd be relocating) we checked again with them and they said it would be fine. So if you're only getting the AP for the discounts, then I would get the child's pass since it's much cheaper.

Thanks Justhat,

It turns out that it doesn't matter after all. Just called CRO and Poly garden views are out of AP rooms anyway.

Oh well, it was just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter