Who is arriving August 10th?

Beastie

Disney College Program - Merchandise Fall 2009
It's just about 2 months until the August 10th check-in day~! Who will be arriving that day and what is your role? :goodvibes

I'll start: Hiya~! My name is Jordan, and I'll be doing Merchandise. :thumbsup2

you know i'll be there. :goodvibes

i'll be doing attractions.
hopefully something absolutely epic.
but, anything will be amazing.

you know i'll be there. :goodvibes

i'll be doing attractions.
hopefully something absolutely epic.
but, anything will be amazing.

You definitely have to let me know where you get placed; I'm totally coming to visit and take pics with you in your costume~! :goodvibes

my fiance and I will be there :)
both will be attractions

we were gonna do the group dinner on the 9th but I am not sure now, it would cost us around $65.00...I think it is crazy to spend that much and not really choose what I want to eat (seeing how the entree is just 4 choices).

is everyone else still going to the dinner?

part of me me is thinking we will go DTD and just meet everyone after the dinner...still unsure

I am!! I will be doing Attractions!

both will be attractions

we were gonna do the group dinner on the 9th but I am not sure now, it would cost us around $65.00...I think it is crazy to spend that much and not really choose what I want to eat (seeing how the entree is just 4 choices).

part of me me is thinking we will go DTD and just meet everyone after the dinner...still unsure

I'm still on the fence about going. I want to, but I'm not sure if I will be working that evening. I still need to think about it.

I opted not to go to the dinner, but I will be in Downtown Disney that night. :goodvibes We could always meet up with everyone after the dinner, right? :thumbsup2

Yay for attractions~! :goodvibes

I am!! I will be doing Attractions!

I'm still on the fence about going. I want to, but I'm not sure if I will be working that evening. I still need to think about it.

You'll definitely have to let me know your schedule, Joanna. :thumbsup2 Can't wait until August~! :woohoo:

both will be attractions

I will not be attending. I'm going to Rainforest Cafe, instead. Why? Because it's my favorite. AND I get to choose my meal, which will probably consist of their amazing volcano nachos. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

both will be attractions

I am not going as my flight gets in at seven that night. bleh :( and i may or may not be going to dtd to hang later on. *shrugs*

meeeeee. merch again

Hooray for merch brent! ha ha :D

oh yeah, im jessica, doing merch as well! :goodvibes

Hi, I'll be arriving on the tenth (actually, on the eight), and I'll be doing attractions. Also, what is this dinner you all guys are talking about? I'ts some form of get-together or something personal....Later!!!

Hi, I'll be arriving on the tenth (actually, on the eight), and I'll be doing attractions.

Hey! Thanks for posting. :thumbsup2 The attractions role sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a particular ride you want to work at? :goodvibes

I'm going to be a Vacation Planner! I'm excited - 63 more days!

I haven't met many people with the Vacation Planner role yet! I definitely want to hear all about it! :goodvibes Is this your first CP?

Hi, I'll be arriving on the tenth (actually, on the eight), and I'll be doing attractions. Also, what is this dinner you all guys are talking about? I'ts some form of get-together or something personal....Later!!!

Awsome! Maybe we'll end up working together. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter