Who is excited!?!?

AliceInWonderland89

⭐A Dream is a Wish your heart makes⭐
Only 18 days til May 20th CP's arrive at Vista Way!! I can hardly contain myself!

:banana::dance3::cheer2::beach::hyper:party::jumping1:::MickeyMo:simba::tinker::mickeybar:earseek::dogdance::cool1::woohoo::love::goodvibes:woohoo:banana:pirate::hug::wizard::cool2:pixiedust:

^ and all of those about sum up my emotions right now!! Any one else stoked??

Wow thats sooo exciting!!:goodvibes I hope you have time to tell us who don't arrive until August what its like! I still have 102 more days lol

May 20th!!! Almost here, and it can't come quick enough!!!! I'm sooooooo bored here!!

OMG yes!!!!!! I'm leaving on the 15th so I really only have about 12 days until I'm leaving! And it cannot come soon enough at all! I'm really useless because I don't want to do anything else but just get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I'm also almost all packed already. . .that is how excited I am! And I have no clothes to wear anymore. . .uh oh!

I am getting very excited! I will be arriving June 19! So just a little over a month away!

can i add my mom? she hasnt stop talking about it since i got accepted...im super pumped too for the program....and now i can do no wrong(and it took 22 years and a disney cp)

Only problem is I really wanted to find a roommate here. But hey, going in blind isn't so bad. Usually.

i'm excited and jealous for all you heading down to fl. can't wait to start hearing about everyone's experience and stuff.

I'm very nervous about going. I leave my house in 12 days.. I'm so ready to go, but so very nervous about being on my own. But I'll be good... I might be kinda freaked out when I go.

I don't think I can get any more excited @_@...until the day arrives! As it is I can't stand waiting! I'm sure I'll see some of you there ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter