Who is going for the 4th of July??

PrincessMom98

Mouseketeer
We are planning a road trip to see the final shuttle mission take off on 6/28. So of course we need to visit the Fort while we are in Florida. It looks like we will be there from 7/2 to 7/9. Anyone else crazy enough to camp in Florida in July?

I thought I remembered some people planning a grand gathering over the 4th a year or 2 ago and wishing we could be there. I thought it would be fun to meet some of the campers from the disboards. I have been away from the boards for awhile and seems like a lot has changed, I hope not too much. I have always enjoyed reading the great information and trip reports here, especially TCD's 4th of July TR. It really has me looking forward to our upcoming trip!

Who is going for the 4th ?
Are you kidd'n me !?!? The crowds ! The bugs ! The scorching temps !All that noise !

I'd be there inna HEART BEAT if I could !:woohoo: But we can't swing it right now,:sad2: so ya'll will just havta enjoy it xtra special for us too,:thumbsup2

There will be several fiends there but you'll have to find them at the fort as they are no longer on these boards. It shouldn't be hard though. Just think "weird." hahaha

I'd love to go on the 4th.

We were there for the 4th back in 96 or 96, then DH and I went back the week of the 4th in '04. It was *really* hot, but the fireworks on the 4th are awesome! :goodvibes

We're going to be there over the 4th of July. We're arriving on June 30th and leaving on July 8th. We'll have our Disney fix, decorate the golfcart for the parade.....(can you still throw beads and candy?) and then head down to the Keys for a few days. We can't wait!!:banana:

Does anyone know when the activity schedule for the weekend will be available? We plan to arrive Saturday the 2nd. Its DS7's Bday and we are going to surprise him with dinner at Chef Mickey's! I hope the events will be on Sunday and Monday. When I called Disney Dinning today they said there will be special Fireworks on the 3rd and 4th.

We are going down for the launch as well. Gonna check in the 27th and out on the 5th.

Our first stay at the Fort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter