Who is going in August 2007?

Is it just me, or is time passing at a snail's pace these days? Its not like I don't have enough to keep busy with - I'm planning a birthday party for 100+ guests for my grandmother's 90th birthday for a week before our trip and a birthday party for 20 or so for DD's birthday 2 days before we leave, and DH & I will be starting another roof next week. But the days drag by nonetheless. 3 weeks left to wait...

I so agree!
Is it just me, or is time passing at a snail's pace these days? Its not like I don't have enough to keep busy with - I'm planning a birthday party for 100+ guests for my grandmother's 90th birthday for a week before our trip and a birthday party for 20 or so for DD's birthday 2 days before we leave, and DH & I will be starting another roof next week. But the days drag by nonetheless. 3 weeks left to wait...

Sure seems so! Heck, I'm moving in about 2 weeks (a mere 5 days before our trip!), so I've been busy with packing and switching utilities and shopping, but the time still seems to go so slowly.

Though, before I know it, It'll be here and then gone! I guess I'm savoring the time right now. :)

Who else is scared that the parks are going to be crowed?:confused:

It was not crowded much in the parks when I went last year. Only the resteraunts. But, with the holiday. I don't know. But the thing is if it get's to crowded. We can always take a breakie back at our respective homes away from home, and then come back!!:thumbsup2

Something tell's me it won't be to bad at all!!:goodvibes

Will be at the Swan 8/5 through 8/10.

Just look for the guy with a red-headed wife and four little girls in tow.

22mo, 4yrs, 5yrs, & 9yrs old.

My family and I will be in "The World" August 14-23. I expect the parks to be more crowded this year during mid-August. The Pirates and Princess Party will be held on three of those nights. While this hard ticket event may not draw a large number of guests, it will cause the other three major parks and DD to have higher attendance. Here's hoping that Disney's transportation system is up to the task.

:thumbsup2

This is our first stay at BCV. August 8-20. Isn't it funny how the last few days creep so slow.... I will tell Art you all said Hello!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter