Who is going July 4th?

Gonna try to bring the cart down for a day maybe two. Ill sleep somewhere on the horse trail LOL

Hi Ron, so glad you might come, you can stay in our MH, if you can put up with Rich, Matt's and my yelling.

Thanks Lorna we might take you up on that, tell Ritchie to make some of his mushrooms :)

Got here on Saturday. Met Donnie (stacktester) on Saturday and had coffee and a conversation Sunday mornin' with him. Great guy. I haven't seen any other green mickeys. I am in site 847 until next Monday. Stop by and say hello if you're out and about at the Fort.

On edit: oops I meant 874.

Got here on Saturday. Met Donnie (stacktester) on Saturday and had coffee and a conversation Sunday mornin' with him. Great guy. I haven't seen any other green mickeys. I am in site 847 until next Monday. Stop by and say hello if you're out and about at the Fort.

Turn around and walk down the other way on your loop...we are just a few sites down with our green Mickey ears displayed proudly in our MH window! Where is Donnie hiding out at? I met him a year ago when we were here for Spring Break, but haven't spotted him yet on this trip!

I'll holler at you the next time we drive by your site.

Oops, I just noticed that you're in 874 instead of 847...maybe we aren't quite so close!

Donnie stalks everyone....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter