Who Is Going The Last Week Of...

babysaysKickey

Earning My Ears
MAY???????? Are you staying at one of the two property resorts?
If so, what are you paying for these rooms? I am trying to decide if I want to stay on or off property. I have a coupon for 2 free nights at an Orlando hotel but I don't know which hotels apply to this coupon-won't know for about 2 more weeks when I can call to make ressies. But I was wanting to know about the above resorts just in case we decide to stay there. Thank you for the help!!!!!!!:D

We are not going the last week of May, but we are going the last week of April. I don't know if the info would still apply, but here goes.

We were originally going to stay at HRH (love that place) for 149.00 a nignt. They were giving us a FL resident discount (even though we are from NC:confused: :confused: . I bought the entertainment book, and we decided to stay at PB. We gpt a rate of 150.00. These are both gardenview rooms. We will probably upgrade to watherview at PB for 170.00, after all, it is our 10th anniversary!

Hope this info helps some, it is SO worth it to stay on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter