Who is going? When?

That's quite a list, Bobbi.

I hope to add another DLR trip in Oct. next year, but I will wait until I can book it ;)
I am going to add cruises too, so if you all have one coming, let me know.

Yes, Nancy, we have to wait 11 months to book DVC. I imagine those VGC villas are gorgeous, and hope to stay there some day.

Our 3 night DCL cruise will be with DS's family as well as with my DSis and her DSO. We're eagerly waiting word on an SSR resale to see if we can book a treehouse villa for the pre cruise stay! That cruise begins November 11th 2010. It's a Thursday, so I don't have to miss any school for that stay if I go to FL after work on Tuesday.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I have the cruise down. How long is it? What are your stops?

Good luck on those SSR points. I'm sure they will come through. They look like a fun place to stay.
I hope Lynne tells us all about them when she gets back!!

We're still going in January BUT DDiL just found out she has an injury that will be needing surgury. If she can walk for some of the 1/2 she will. She says she's in no pain, but it sounds awful to me...a torn ACL.

Bobbi

I hope that everyone who visited during September had a wonderful time. My trip was truly amazing and I'm desperate to go back! However I am reliving the magic through my trip report, which I've just started (link in signature). :)

10030088903857.jpg

Nancy, did you have a wonderful time? Apologies for not being able to meet up. We had to change so many plans last minute because of transport issues, but everything worked out great in the end. I definitely want to plan another visit, but possibily not for a good few years! lol.

I think we're aiming for Disneyland Paris in December 2010 - saving the amount money for that is more realistic than saving for a WDW holiday!

Glad you had a good time, Cheryl.
We did too....a bit too hot for us, well, humid, but it was a laid back trip for us, so all worked out well.

Welcome to the exchange board, Tiffanye.
You will love cruising on the Magic ::yes::

Still no plans for me, but I got a 40% off email yesterday.....I almost picked up the phone! :laughing:

LOL....it sure can be tempting.
I hope to book a trip at the end of Nov.....gotta wait for the 11 months :rotfl:

We have two more trips planned for 2010! :woohoo::yay: April 15-23 with friends and August 12-24 because my DD dance school is dancing at WDW again!! :dance3: And Nancy I finally got ressies for Le Cellier this Christmas trip!!! :woohoo::laughing: I am so excited!!:yay: Been waiting a long time for those! :sad2: Also Can't wait to go to Kat Cora's new restaurant Kuzina!:thumbsup2 Heard great things about it ,our friends were just there last week and they loved it! :love: Looking forward to that too!;):laughing:

:yay: for more trips!!

Hope you like Le Cellier as much as we do!! I have heard good things about Kouzzina too.
Be sure and check in and tell us about it.

Maybe we can use this thread for dining reviews and other Disney related info. ::yes::

:rotfl: I think that is how it always is !!
Mark your calendar for Dec. 2011 and get that piggy bank out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter