Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Have a wonderful time. If you get out to Queenscliff have a coffee at athelstane house and for some great food visit the ME store. Oh I miss them.

I'll keep these in mind. But I'm not sure what our plans will be for Queenscliff or whether we're going to go there or not.

We are going to Denver, Vegas and Disneyland (and maybe San Fran) from mid-September to early October THIS YEAR (oh, I have been waiting to be able to say that! It all seems in reach now!)

alicia & carlo (alicia1506)

sept 20 - oct 9, 2013 - dlr + wdw + dcl western + ioa

may 9 - 28, 2014 - dcl western + wdw

:rolleyes1 so if I add my dates it means it's happening right:confused3
Nov 6 - jan 14 Charlotte, Miami, DCL cruise, WDW, NYC and Tulsa.

Christmas impulse......we have booked to go to New Orleans, Mexico and Orlando from 15 April to 29 April. Flights for the five of us were free on points, but I have done some damage choosing hotels....

When you put a list together you can tell we are on the Anzac Board with so many of us using NZ and Oz and Aussie and Kiwi. :rotfl:

Right.......here is us for 2014/2015!!!

Dec 26th -28th - Hong Kong Disneyland

Dec 29th - Jan 1st - Tokyo Disneyland

Jan 2nd - 5th - San Francisco

Jan 6th - 9th - New York

Jan 10th - 12th - Washington

Jan 13th - Charlotte ( North Carolina )

Jan 14th - Georgia ( Atlanta )

Jan 15th - Hilton Head - ( South Carolina )

Jan 16th - Orlando

Jan 17th - 20th - West Caribbean Cruise

Jan 21st - 3rd Feb WDW

Feb 3rd - 9th - Disneyland Anaheim

The 4 castle trip.................:love:

Itinerary set in concrete, however, dates may vary slightly depending on DD's school!!!

These are my travel plans

Leave Hobart 22 September arrive New York (Radio City Apartments)
Leave New York 28 September arrive WDW (Port Orleans Riverside)
Leave WDW 8 October arrive Melbourne
Leave Melbourne 11 October and home to Hobart

Definitely need to overnight in Melbourne on the way home this trip. Last time we had 8 hours in Sydney to kill, eeeeeek I would of paid anything for a shower and a sleep.

:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter