Who is single

Hi...32 year old guy here who loves Disney..haha. I'll be there in the next five months for the ToT 10 miler, the Wine and Dine 1/2 and the Disney Full! Anyone else running?

Hi everyone! :wave2:
27/single/female here, I'd love to make some new friends or even find my own Disney obsessed boyfriend! I found this thread although I'm not headed to Disney anytime soon I just thought I'd stop in.

HI! I'm new here too :) Love your avatar. You like Ariel too? :cheer2:

22 (almost 23!) year old female obsessed with everything Disney. I live in Wisconsin, but I can't stay away from Disney World or Florida and plan to move there as soon as I get that phone call! I work with kids for a living and that plays into the whole kid at heart thing.

I would love to talk if anyone wants to!

Angela

Hey everyone..single here also...hard to find a disney lover like myself...sngle female 47 y/o..and loves disney...will be in disney at the end of Nov..:banana::wave2:

Sometimes your Disney mate shows up in your own back yard. . .It happened for me.
Congrats, Darcy! Sorry I missed you last week. Against all odds, I'm also dating - a friend I knew 12 years ago in Oregon who looked me up while I was working in Amsterdam this spring. Doesn't have to be in your backyard at all. She's excited about joining in my WDW adventures, life is sweet. See you soon!

Hey there everyone
I'm a 40 year old single woman from the Netherlands. I am crazy about Disney and the parks. I'll be there by the end of the month for 14 days. I can't wait....

I'm a single 27/M from Jacksonville, FL who just got my first AP and needs to make up for my mostly Disney-less childhood. I'm close enough for a day trip, but always up for longer! I'll be heading there solo next weekend (9/28-29) for my first runDisney race (Happy Haunted 5K...in fact my first ever 5K) and checking out F&W for the first time, as well--already signed up for the mixology class! :drinking1 Send me a message if you're interested in meeting up or chatting!

Hi guys! :wave: 27/f and single. Going down to WDW in Oct with some girl friends. Love disney, of course, and I'm a major dork. Looking for fun people and good conversation! :rose: :thumbsup2

Hey Jags fan! I've tried really hard to become a Jags fan since I've moved here, but their performance most of the time makes it so hard!

6 days to WDW!

I'm single too, 27 years old and I live in WDW's backyard.. You would think it would be easier to find someone Disney obsessed but its not!

I'm single too, 27 years old and I live in WDW's backyard.. You would think it would be easier to find someone Disney obsessed but its not!

it seems to me the reason its so hard is because us females out number the amount of disney obsessed guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter