• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is trying the Owners Locker? Why or Why Not?

I'm on my way to signing up! I just wanted to thank John and Brian for offering their service at the Liki Tiki Village Resort for when we stay offsite. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I'm sorry if this has been asked -- I've skimmed this thread and didn't see it and I didn't find this info on your website: What happens when a member wants to cancel? The inital fee *buys* the locker/bin, right? So when you cancel do you get to keep the locker? Or does the initial fee just buy the right to use the locker during the duration of your membership?

Hi Scotch,

Good question. Your Membership Fee includes your Locker which is yours to keep no matter what. You can cancel at any time, we'll deliver your Locker to you at your resort one last time and refund any used storage fees. No questions asked. Hope this answers your question.
John

Congrats to all of those who "have seen the light". I have to say, Ownerslocker has transformed our life. :goodvibes

I am like a little girl anticipating Christmas morning waiting to see my locker again. I was thinking about what we have to put together for our October trip, and realized we will be down a whole suitcase. Amazing! And I must add, the service has been excellent. :thumbsup2

Thanks for that reply, John. Since most users probably fly into/out of Orlando, I doubt anyone would actually want to keep those big lockers/bins. :goodvibes

With upcoming trips planned DW and I were discussing using their service. Have any of you guys done it? How was it? What do you think of the price$$$$?
Thanks,
Chris

Ok they got me!
I signed up today. I would like to thank John for answering all of my dopey questions.
Chris

Yeah, this is LONG overdue....but better late than never, right??? Here is copy of a letter I wrote to these fantastic guys back in Feb:

Well, you guys done did it....you have me hook, line and sinker!!

The service was top notch. SSR bell services knew exactly what I was talking about when we arrived to pick it up on Tuesday (2/20). Dropping it off was easy and painless today, too. Thanks for the heads up emailthat you picked it up today! Needless to say, my Floridastuff is enjoying an extended stay in balmytemps while my dirty laundry and I are back in Michigan suffering temps in the low 20s

The locker was great...it exceed our expectations on how much we can fit into it! Now that we know how big it is, we know what we can bring down next time!

Your information packet was well done and informative. OH and don't be surprised if you hear from some friends of ours...after they saw our locker...now THEY have locker envy and want one too!

Thanks again for the stellar service and fantastic idea...

Sue in Michigan.

My only objection to this service is that I am jealous my "stuff" gets to say in FL while I have to deal with Michigan winters with snow, sleet, freezing rain and ice!!!

With upcoming trips planned DW and I were discussing using their service. Have any of you guys done it? How was it? What do you think of the price$$$$?
Thanks,
Chris

Heres the deal UPS reg snail mail with all the extras 50pound + box $30 you can organize the same thing too:)

We just got back after "meeting" our locker for the first time. It held much more than we expected! We even named it.:laughing:

Now we keep thinking of more things to store. DH said. "maybe we should consider getting our locker a baby brother." :lmao:

Next trip, it's carryon for us!.

Heres the deal UPS reg snail mail with all the extras 50pound + box $30 you can organize the same thing too
But then I would have to pack it up and haul it to a UPS place to ship or arrange for pickup, then do it over again every time I go to WDW, because we seem to need the same things visit after visit. So for a few extra bucks I do it once. If money is REALLY tight, then maybe UPS is the only option. I tally the few extra bucks in my "I want vacation to be as stress-free as possible" category. And I am a bargain-hunting, coupon-clipping, rebate-sending, buy-on-sale fanatic when not on vacation!

And I am a bargain-hunting, coupon-clipping, rebate-sending, buy-on-sale fanatic when not on vacation!

Describes me to a tee, I'm the queen of frugal, but the Owner's Locker is sounding more and more like something I would really love using. I've reached a point in my life that I'm tired of gathering together all the 'necessities' and lugging or shipping them back and forth to WDW.
:rotfl: necessities=espresso maker, fan, press pot, etc.:rotfl:

One question, when you drop off or pick up at Bell Services, so you tip?

You have all done an excellent job of selling me on the convenience of the owner's locker. :)

One question, when you drop off or pick up at Bell Services, so you tip?

We have not tipped Bell Services for storing the locker. If they deliver it to the room, that's a different situation. But if we pick it up and drop it off at Bell Services, we don't tip.

I referred a friend to Owner's Locker recently. He's a Hilton Vacation Club member and visits the Orlando area frequently. He had been thinking that Hilton should have something like this, but when I told him about Owner's Locker, he said it's even better (due to the number of hotels they drop off and pick up at). I sent him an e-mail about it, and he was in Orlando at the time. He called Owner's Locker and they delivered his locker that same day.

Thanks for your quick reply...OL is sounding better all the time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter