Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

Did anyone esle not get a confirmation e-mail? I just got a number.

MS mentioned that you will get a call within 72 hours to take your form of payment; after that, within 6 weeks is when they send out email confirmation for the cruise..

I hope hope you all who didn't get their spots get their waitlist calls
Did anyone esle not get a confirmation e-mail? I just got a number.
I only got a reference number which my MS agent told me is just for this cruise and is not in any way related to a DCL reservation confirmation number. They have to take all these reservations and collect all the payments and then once that's all done they send everything over to DCL and they will create everyone's official cruise reservation and that number you can use for DCL planning and castaway club linking. They didn't even ask me which contract to take the points out of so I'm hoping we do that with the person who will be calling us back.

I hope hope you all who didn't get their spots get their waitlist calls

I only got a reference number which my MS agent told me is just for this cruise and is not in any way related to a DCL reservation confirmation number. They have to take all these reservations and collect all the payments and then once that's all done they send everything over to DCL and they will create everyone's official cruise reservation and that number you can use for DCL planning and castaway club linking. They didn't even ask me which contract to take the points out of so I'm hoping we do that with the person who will be calling us back.
Thanks I'm a nervous wreck about getting this through I might call them Wednesday if I hadnt heard from them by then.

Has anyone ever had any luck on a waitlist for a DVC Members Cruise? Just wondering if I should remain hopeful or start resigning myself to the fact that it's not going to happen, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter