Who wants to be a millionare.....OCTOBER pin meet....LET'S TRY!!!!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
So who is up for the pin meet at MGM then we all gang up & go to who wants to be a millionare as a group & keep going in & out to have fun & root each other on!

ANYTIME in OCTOBER is good but we should try to see what is the most available time in october for everyone to try to get together!!!

I'm trying this for the first time, let's see if we can pull it off....if not at least I tried!

Hey Steve we will be down from Oct 24 until the 31st.

Wouldn't you just love to see that big hat in the hot seat. We are all for a pin meet at this time. John and Shirley

Poochcvt and I will be there from the 23-30 and would love to join. Between the 23 and 27 would be the best for us as we will be staying off property after that (not exactly sure where yet so may be a little far to drive back).:p

We are there early in the month for the kickoff of the Walt's 100 Celebration (Sept 29-Oct 7) So far it sounds like more people will be around the end of the month, but we sure hope to see you when we are there Z&X's Dad! We will have the whole family this time.

We will be there Oct 26 - Oct 29th, so will DVC Mickey (I hope). Last time I played, I was ranked #1 from the audience when time ran out, so I want that hot seat!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter