Who wants to do a nice easy pin swap?

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
If you're interested, post your pinpics name here.

I will send a pin to the person who posts right after me, and they can send to the next person after them, etc.

The last person who posts can complete the circle and send to me! I'll pick a cutoff date of Tuesday at noon Eastern.

The person who is sending their pin is responsible for getting the address of the person they are sending their pin to. This means that the all of us have to either be able to be contacted through e-mail or know how to check our disboards PMs. If you don't hear from the person who is sending your pin, then try to contact them.

Rules:

1. No U.S. Disney Store Pins may be sent (sorry if this offends anyone).

2. You must insure your pin when you mail it. Insure, not delivery confirmation (unless you want to add that to the insurance).

3. Make a good faith effort to find something your recipient would like for their collection, or can perhaps trade for something they will like.

4. Pins should be mailed by Tax Day! I figure you will have to be at the post office anyway!!

If you would like to participate, start posting!!

I'm ready.

As tempted as I was to post after Leslie, I'll let someone else have a crack at her great pins. So Julie, you can send to me.

Okay, who do I get to send a pin to?

Cynthia

Can't pass up a good pin swap! I am in :)

Guess I need to go update my pinpics list real quick!!!

pinpics name - n2disney

I'm in, work's been a bit rough this past week and I can always use a pick me up.

Jane

I haven't pin traded in awhile ... so some of my pins are older (circa 2000/2001). Can I play, too? If my pins are too old, that's ok and I totally understand!

Jessie, I think you should play, some newer collectors don't have any older pins, so you might make someone's day!

I'm in too.

Haha, forgot my pins ID - ziglet19.

I need some pin mojo so I'm in.

Old Pins, New Pins
Red Pins, Blue Pins
Trade like the wind Jesse!!!!

Pinpics name pointandshoot.
Chuck

Count me in! My PinPics name is Debi (real original, right? :) ).

I wish to be included. Am I too late?

PinPics name is jkm8113.

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, this will be fun.

Okay, our swap is now officially closed!!!

Please review the rules above. Please remember you are sending to the person after you on the list and receiving from the person before you on the list.

Please please please insure your pin! That way if it gets lost you can replace it or send another and still be able to be reimbursed for the lost pin. Hopefully no pins will get lost.

The postmark must be on or before April 15th!

And let's make every effort to send a pin that someone will enjoy. If you don't think you have anything, trade for something. Do what you would want done for you!!

And now...we're off!! Have fun!!

P.S. Jane and Jessie, you need to list your pinpics names and also confirm that we can get in touch with you. I PMd Jessie and e-mailed Jane but have not received responses. If anyone is having a problem getting in touch with someone, we will end up skipping over them so please let me know. Thanks!!

O.K., 3kids, and just what is your PinPics name? Looks like you are my pin buddy. I am anxious to look at your list.

Lol...same as my screen name!

I already know what I'm sending to my pin buddy!!

Jessie the Cowgirl,

I would like to send you my address, but I can't contact you, you don't accept emails or a PM. Please PM me with your email address. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter