Who were your embarrassing crushes when you were younger?

The boy who played Skippy on Family Ties. All my friends crushed on Michael J Fox but I thought he was cocky.

My biggest crush was Jason Bateman when he was a little boy on Silver Spoons. But I'm not at all embarrassed about this; I'm still crushing on him, in a middle-aged, married kind of way!

David Cassidy. My mother kept the love letter that I wrote to him...that she never mailed. My siblings and I found it when we were getting ready to sell her house.

I had such a crush on Ricky Schroeder AND Jason Bateman when they were on "Silver Spoons". I will say they grew up to be even better!

Donny Osmond. And now I work with a guy whose Aunt was the choreographer for the Osmonds. His cousin is also a friend of Donny's. So I've told him to hook me up. Lol.

Scott Colomby. He was Barbara Coopers boyfriend in One Day at a Time. And the Caddy in caddyshack. Swoon.
Oh and David Naughton from An American Werewolf in London. Double swoon.

Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee both. There's a reason I watched Hammer Horror over and over. None of my friends got it, and mocked me for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter