Whole Milk Available?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
DS will still be drinking whole milk when we go to WDW and I was wondering if it would be available in the parks and at the All Stars. He can drink 1 or 2% if that is all that is available but I woudl prefer to keep giving him whole milk since he will still be under 2.

Thanks!

Hi Becka! I have never had trouble finding whole milk for DDs - I just requested it when I didn't see it. Maybe a couple counter service places didn't have it, but I don't recall it being a problem. I usually would then just give her water or watered down juice in her cup and catch milk later.

I remember buying whole milk in the small cartons at ASMovies food court 3 years ago. My DS was getting picky about his milk though at at WDW, I let him drink Chocolate Milk. As long as he got his "milk" in, I didn't care what color it was!

Becka... you must be so excited about your first trip with Nathan... where are you staying?

>>^..^<<

Thanks for your help. I figured it was probably available but I never paid any attention before because I didn't need to. :)

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Becka... you must be so excited about your first trip with Nathan... where are you staying?

>>^..^<<

I am very excited. I just feel like crying when I think of taking him and getting to experience WDW with him. I am such a sap! :teeth: I think we are just going to stay at All Star Movies. We won't spend too much awake time at the resort and DH and I stayed there previously and we think the food court there will be convinent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter