Whoo Hoo! We're Ready!

jonestavern

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
OK, we're 12 days out and (almost) ready :banana:

The DDE cards came in yesterday's mail, we have our MVMCP tickets, our AP's and our Disney Visa card. Now just a couple of lunch PS's and I think we'v got it :goodvibes

Chris, Jean and Patrick

CONGRATULATIONS!

How long did you have to wait for the DDE card to come? I was thinking we would order ours the end of this month to get it for December this year and next year.

I think you're timing is just about right. I don't remember the exact date, but right about this time of the month should get you a DDE expiration date of the end of December of next year. Just ask when you order it :goodvibes

Chris, Jean and Patrick

I am right behind ya! :banana: I am about 14 days out now and am almost packed already :rotfl:
Figured I might as well, because I know I won't be wearing the stuff I'm bringing. Lot colder here in Boston than in FL! :cold:
Got my AP ready, my DDE, and my tickets for MVMCP! And I'm all set to go!

Yeah, we started packing already too (same here in NH, a bit too cold up here for our Fl clothes :) I believe that we will be at MVMCP on the same night as you (November 29'th)... Maybe we'll see you there :goodvibes

Chris, Jean & Patrick

jonestavern said:
Yeah, we started packing already too (same here in NH, a bit too cold up here for our Fl clothes :) I believe that we will be at MVMCP on the same night as you (November 29'th)... Maybe we'll see you there :goodvibes

Chris, Jean & Patrick

Cool! :cool1:
Gotta love us New Englanders escaping the winter!
Even winter hasn't really hit yet.
Still great to go to WDW for the holidays :banana:
See ya at MVMCP!

Us too! We will be there the same night... we are at the 10 day mark today. Can't wait. I on the other hand haven't packed yet, this is very unusual for me. But can not wait to feel that warm sunshine.

Have a great time everyone!

Almost ready to get stuff packed. I'm right behind you guys. Going to MVMCP on Dec 1 though. See you guys at JRs on the 2nd!!!!!

Sounds like a bunch of us will be down there at the same time. We leave in 10 days. I can't believe that I don't have anything packed. This is not like me. And it's not like I need shorts in upstate NY. Although tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 60's. Hope everyone has a great time!!!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: that's for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter