Whoo Hoo!!!

chrisann

DIS Veteran
We just received our confirmation for our hotel reservation! We c/i on September 28. Oh my gosh! It's starting to seem so real! Now...if I could only figure out how to use that darn clock counter thing! LOL!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earsgirl:

Follow their simple instructions.

Don't forget to print off the instructions first, this will help with going between screens!

Good Luck! and have fun planning!

Scratch
:smooth:

September will be here before you know it, Chrisann!! :)

A DisMeet at the All Stars! What do you think the chances are that the weather will be better then it was at the RBG Meet? ;) :)

Your DS will be "buzzed", Chrisann. :)

I too can see an All stars Dis meet!!!!:bounce:
Chrisann we will also be at the asmo. We arrive Sept.30 for 7 nts.

Kim, I'm 99.99999% positive it would be warmer at an All Stars DisMeet than it was for our RBG meet! lol

Chrisann, I am going to be "two doors down" at All Star Sports. The AS resorts are all right next door to each other.

We'll come & join you guys too. Ill make it "pizza at the movies" night. :bounce: I can't scare non-dis SIL off you know!

we'll have to keep in touch until then. We're only staying 4 nts though so we'll definately be making the most of it. It will be great to have some seasoned veterns right around the corner from us though!!

this way we can save even more money by bringing more things with us instead of buying them while we there. Besides, it's so pretty down south!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter