Who's at WDW now or going soon and willing to do me a favor?

It'sWDW4me

<font color=green>Fairly new... still gets a tag :
I'm planning an August trip for 10 ppl. It's the first trip for 5 of us and I'm wanting everyone to get a good idea of what's in the parks. I figured I could knock out two things - getting a feel for the attractions plus learning how to read the park maps - if I were able to show them the actual park maps! :thumbsup2

So here's the favor that I'm asking for - would someone be willing and able to send 4 or 5 sets of each of the park maps (including DTD & both water parks)? I've already gotten permission to use my employer's FedEx account (I work in accounts payable so when the bill comes in, the lady who enters freight bills can just shout over our cube wall how much I need to write the check for :thumbsup2).

So, either I can mail the FedEx supplies to anyone willing to gather and send the maps out to me or, if you have access to the FedEx Pak envelope and Airbill, I can give you our account info and address. I'm pretty much counting on the resort's front desk or gift shop having regular FedEx pickups.

Please PM me if you can help me out!

BTW - I'm doing the double digit dance - 99 days!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter