Who's coming to the podmeet on the 13th?

Southrnbelle

Yeah, I'm a Disney Geek!
Hi guys,

I have been reading all the wonderful reviews from the first podmeet and it really has me pumped up for one on the 13th. I can hardly wait to get to meet everyone in person. When you listen to voices every week and read posts from so many great people, you feel as if you are already friends. I think having faces to put with names and voices will be so wonderful.

Now the big question. Who will be there on the 13th? I'm looking forward to a fun time with all of you!

Denise

Me!!

I'll be there with my husband and two sons.

I'm in WDW right now. I'm DISing from the in-room PC in our room at the CR. I must say I love that they have these now!!!

I'm signed up, but we're also planning to be at the DVC Merry Mixer that afternoon too, so I have to decide WHICH one to go to.....

I'm signed up, but we're also planning to be at the DVC Merry Mixer that afternoon too, so I have to decide WHICH one to go to.....

I will be at both too. I am planning on going to the Merry Member Mixer from about 3pm-4pm then the DIS podcast meet from 4p-?.

I am so excited and nervous at the same time. First DIS meet for me!

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :woohoo: Tinkerbellblondie19 - I hope we can all be there at the right time next year! :flower3: Have a great time on your trip!

Denise

Me! Me! Me! I'm in Orlando right now, we're spending a few days at a campground called Turkey Lake.... went to Universal for the first time today.... it's nice, but it ain't Disney, for sure.

Sure was convenient to pull up, park the moho at Universal, and take the dog to the kennel, they were side by side!! I'm eager to get to Ft Wilderness on Tuesday, though... that's another first for us.

I'm coming to the podmeet with my dh, he's not a podcast guy, but he's sure a Disney guy....lol.... Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Me! Me! Me! I'm in Orlando right now, we're spending a few days at a campground called Turkey Lake.... went to Universal for the first time today.... it's nice, but it ain't Disney, for sure.

Sure was convenient to pull up, park the moho at Universal, and take the dog to the kennel, they were side by side!! I'm eager to get to Ft Wilderness on Tuesday, though... that's another first for us.

I'm coming to the podmeet with my dh, he's not a podcast guy, but he's sure a Disney guy....lol.... Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Cool! I'm so glad so many of you are going to make it. This is going to be great!! See ya soon!

Denise

Looks like some of you will be there twice. :lmao:

I'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone.

I'll be there! Posting from DTD right now via my handy phone, waiting on my pizza from Wolfgang Pucks Express - having a wonderful trip so far but can't wait until Thursday!!!!

See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter