Who's from Northern New Jersey?

Has anyone found any bakeries as yummy as NJ bakeries? I've lived in Michigan for 31 yrs and have yet to find any as good!!! Sis now lives in Delaware and she still drives up to B & W for goodies. This thread is making me want to do a road trip now.

Originally posted by TECHJPM
Is there anyone from NJ going to WDW during 1st week of Nov. 04

Yup :teeth: ME!!! I'd bet there are a bunch of us going down for "Jersey Week".

I will be staying at Pop Century since DVC is full to max capacity. If anyone wants to get together, and meet up then let me know. Buy Quick n Casual tickets they are lifesavers... We will be eating at the Pepper Market most nights.

Where are you from, when you gonna be there, and where you staying...

I was thinking of getting a NJ Disney Group together...
What do you all think...

If interested...
Email me at:
JMarsden92@Comcast.Net

Just so you know that there is going to be a BIG NJ PA NY Dismeet in Allentown, PA next July...
click my green icon bottom of my page....

Raised in Bergen county, Garfield.
Married and moved to Wood-Ridge
Bought first house in Howell, Monmouth County
Now in Ocean county, Barnegat. 7 years

Born in Hong Kong, moved to Shelburne, VT, then Middletown NJ, got married, moved to Edison, NJ, and now for the past 13 years, Union City NJ.

Love Norhern NJ. Anyone going to Disney in August?

Can't wait...got BLT Lakeview!!!:cool1:

Another Bloomfield-er, north ender. Spent many good nights at Brookdale park........those were the days.....hehe

We now live in West Orange...

I was raised in Jersey City (still teach there)...

DH was raised, next door in good ole' Bayonne.

We go to Disney every August & whenever else in the year we can throw in a trip.... We are raising our kids to be Disney Nuts, just like us..

Clifton, born and raised. School #5, Woodrow Wilson Junior High, Clifton High.

Been gone for many years but Clifton has my heart.
Also another Brookdale Park girl. Oh my, does that bring back memories!!

Another Clifton girl here! Born in Garfield, moved to Clifton at age 5, St. Andrew's & Paul VI. Lived in your old neighborhood for 10 years...Nelson Street! Now live off Allwood Road...Can't wait to move to FL where it's warm. But I'll always be glad to say that I grew up in Clifton, NJ!!

Another Clifton girl here! Born in Garfield, moved to Clifton at age 5, St. Andrew's & Paul VI. Lived in your old neighborhood for 10 years...Nelson Street! Now live off Allwood Road...Can't wait to move to FL where it's warm. But I'll always be glad to say that I grew up in Clifton, NJ!!

Okay, this is toooo interesting. I grew up on Nelson Street, house number 14.
At the bottom of the street, close to Broad Street.

So interesting cause when I was growing up I thought we had this really big yard but when I went back and drove down the street it all looked so small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter