Who's going August 2009??

I'm cross posting on a couple of August threads, so bear with me if you saw this on another thread.

Just thought I'd mention that Disney has been tweaking park hours for August, and I suggest checking the hours for your visit. (Per the official WDW Site.)

A couple of things I've discovered for when we're there (8/15 through 8/22) is that AK is closing at 5:00, not 6:00 most nights, and that DHS has had Fantasmic performances change (none on some previously announced days, and two performances on others).

FWIW.
Happy Vacations, everyone! See ya real soon!

Add us...We are staying at POP from Aug 21 - 31..... WE appreciate any and all park and resort updates.....

I can't believe one more day of work and we leave Fri. night!!! Tomorrow is going to be dragging....

Have fun everyone!:)

Anyone else watching the weather for the week of the 23-30th? Yikes! I know it's hurricane season but I sure hope that second wave forming goes away!! Anyone just get back? How was the weather? Thanks!!!:cool1::cool1:

Anyone else watching the weather for the week of the 23-30th? Yikes! I know it's hurricane season but I sure hope that second wave forming goes away!! Anyone just get back? How was the weather? Thanks!!!:cool1::cool1:

We are booked Aug. 23rd -29th at POP. Looks like we are lucking out. Hurricane Bill is predicted to stay off the east cost and curve back out to the Atlantic Ocean.:thumbsup2

We will be at AKV (Kidani) on 8/23 - 27 = then we are off to HH the 27th - 30th. First time for each resort. Leaving Sat.- can't wait.

Four days and counting for us!

Hurricane Bill looks to be moving away from Florida. However, I hope it doesn't hit our house in Connecticut while we're gone!

Just a few hours of sleep tonight and we are leaving around 2-3 in the morning!!! I cannot believe how fast this summer flew by. We usually go away at the beginning of August and i thought it would be a drag pushing it a few weeks later but i was wrong. We will be arriving at Nick hotel on Friday for 2 nights and then onto Contemporary for 6 nights:banana: Hard to believe i have been planning this trip for a year now and when i wake up tomorrow it will be the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter